Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa baby, put a little inspiration under the tree..for me

Er, is it me, or is Santa getting hotter every year?

The countdown to Christmas is in full swing (five days!) and I'm excited about hanging out with good friends, some quality time with handsome hubby, and a few solid days of writing.

To make the most of that free time I admit, I'm going to need a little inspiration. I'm not even close to completing my 100 books in 2010 challenge, and reading, along with the lure of Baileys / coffee and movies with hubby is already tempting holiday productivity. I need an intervention, stat!

So, who better then to cast as this week's muse but good old (uh..young?) Saint Nick?

I've got lots on the writing docket - revisions, the start of a new project, finishing up the YA, and... The list goes on (and on).

What do you say, Santa? You up for the task? I've been really, really, really good.

Happy holidays my blogger friends. May the spirit of the holidays warm your hearts.

The Book In My Bag Today: Afraid, Jack Kilborn

8 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmm thank you! This went wonderfully with my chai. What a great way to start my holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....

    I need this too. I'm trying to write with a snoring troll lounging behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Santa's been working out~ :D

    Best of luck w/your writing goals. Merry Christmas to you~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you review the books because it sure saves me $$ not buying shitty novels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your writing goals. I have a few of my own to stick to btw x-mas and New Years. Here's to a great writing year in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerry Christmas! Whew, I know what I want....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous choice (and nice use of innuendo there at the end *snicker*) yeah... WAY too much to do... and stuck at the day job until at least this time tomorrow... Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JESS - I aim to please :-) Have an amazing holiday - hopefully see you in the New Year at dance... xo

    DONNA - ha! How did that work out for you?

    Merry Christmas, LTM.

    VENOM - yikes - I hope I do a good job then :-) Have a great Christmas.

    JAN - back atcha darling. Cheers.

    VICKI - Do you think your hubby will approve? *snicker* Have a great holiday!

    HART - I hear ya on the day job. Sigh. All the best for the holidays and looking forward to reading your blog in 2011 (and beyond!)

    ReplyDelete