Monday, June 27, 2011

Return of True Blood and my muse



Oh Eric, how I have missed thee.

Season 4 of TRUE BLOOD premiered last night, and to say I waited for it with bated breath would be a gross understatement. Along with Supernatural, Dexter, Vampire Diaries and a smattering of reality shows (okay...SYTYCD and Idol), True Blood is among my must-see TV list.

True, I'm a fan of the show (and the books from which the show was created - go Charlaine Harris!), but really, it's Alex Skarsgard as Eric that makes the show really stand out for me. And frankly, there wasn't near enough of him in last night's episode.

The premiere was enjoyable, even though I predicted a good portion of what was going to happen.

Eric/Alex was perfect. As always.

Making him a perfect muse avatar.

I pushed through a number of creative blocks this weekend, and have a full slate of writing projects I am excited to tackle. In a few weeks, my day-job situation will change drastically, allowing me increased time to write.

And blog.

And read.

I haven't been doing much of those three things for the past few months - for a variety of reasons. I'm hoping by the end of July, that will be fully rectified.

- Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you're finally going to have some time to yourself! :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Enjoy the time for yourself and become ONE with Jagger again!

    ReplyDelete