Monday, May 16, 2011

Thor. Need I say more?

You can thank my cousin, Brandon for this week's muse avatar.

He's a super hero fanatic (and recent college grad - congrats cuz!). He's a marathon runner, a great writer (if he'd ever finish his book) and his wife Rachel is one of the most awesome people I know.

I consider them both very trustworthy.

So when Brandon commented on last week's post with "You're gonna have to get Thor up here sometime," I immediately scoured the Internet for pictures of CHRIS HEMSWORTH, the lead in Paramount's newest 3-D superhero release.

Uh, thanks cuz.

My earliest memory of "Thor" is actually from Adventures in Babysitting.


Back then I thought he was pretty cute - but, um, looking at him now, he seems a little girly. *cough*

Chris Hemsworth, on the other hand, is not.

I accomplished very little writing this weekend. My cold/flu is lingering (after like, 3 months....bad immune system) and we tackled some pretty big projects around the yard. Like a garden.

But it's Monday and I refuse to let it get the best of me. I watched Fast and the Furious before bed - adrenaline courses through my body. Now, after checking out Thor, my creative engine is revved at full throttle, no NOS required.

Enjoy the week my bloggerly friends.

- Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes... I've seen a few Thor pics flying around recently, and even though normally it isn't my movie fodder of choice, he makes it appear worth it... Hope you're feeling better and can get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank your cousin Brandon for this weeks muse as well! Don't worry, Dawn. I also drooled puddles for the eighties version of Thor. That body wasn't very girlie! As for the writing, don't worry. We'll take care of that tomorrow along with any other gardening that may need to be done. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. That Thor guy is pretty hot... when he's not all needing a shave, I mean... :D

    hope you're better soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahaha! I used to watch Adventures in Babysitting over and over again. As soon as your blog popped up I actually said 'well hellooo there' to the hotty who shall be called Thor. lol.

    ReplyDelete