Monday, May 9, 2011

Another aMUSEing vampire

Whether you watch Vampire Diaries because you're a fan, or simply to snag some quality time with your daughter, there's no arguing, the show employs some serious eye candy.

My harmless infatuation crush on Ian Somerhalder (Damon) is evident in many of my muse avatar posts - I'm not sure whether Ian or Kiefer Sutherland has been given the role more, but both have had repeat appearances.

Having watched two episodes of Vampire Diaries AND Lost Boys (featuring the vamped-out and super hot Kiefer Sutherland) this weekend, I'm shocking even myself by giving the role to another "bad-ass"vamp.

Joseph Morgan - aka, the awesome and uber sexy Klaus on Vampire Diaries.


Looks aside, I love the way Klaus' character is developing on the show. He's an "original" vampire, meaning he has a crap load of power. Yummy. But he's also a charmer, a seducer, and a freaking good actor. And he has his eyes firmly on the prize.

Which makes him the perfect avatar muse for this week.

Deadlines looming, so much to do, yadda yadda yadda. It's the same old song and dance and I'm sure you're bored of reading about it. Hell, I'm bored of writing about it.

So I'm going to focus instead on the prize. Celebrate accomplishment. Meet deadlines. Etcetera...

And maybe steal a couple of glances at Klaus.

- Dawn

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhh, bite me! LOL. I've always kinda had a thing for vampires (but oddly sparkly Edward doesn't make the cut).

    I've missed the eye candy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You steal as many glances as you like, honey! ;o) Miss you, love you, can't wait to meet you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snarf, drool, yerf,

    Oh did you write a blog too, Dawn? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://bodybyburlesque.blogspot.com/2011/04/guest-blogger-and-naughty-hottie-dawn.html
    Do check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the first couple episodes of that show so I never got into it. I wish I had. If you like it, I'd like it!

    ReplyDelete