Monday, June 11, 2012

For my aMUSEment

There are two reasons I watch True Blood (aside from the edgy plot, gratuitous sex and violence, and feeding my writerly envy) - Alex Skarsgard (Eric) and Joe Manganiello (Alcide).

I'm at the Banff World Media Festival (pinching myself) this week, and our hotel didn't have the season opener of True Blood. Thanks to my BFF, I'll get a copy on my way home...

But it's Muse Avatar Monday and Alex made the cut last week...so in honor of the episode I missed last night, I'll give the role to Joe.

Thanks Joe! Now work your charm and help me make some Banff magic.

Into scripts, screenplays, TV shows and movies? Follow me on Twitter. I'm tweeting about the Banff World Media Festival with #Banff2012.

- Dawn




2 comments:

  1. He's not my cup of tea BUT he does look quite dashing in pic above and I am sure I will cope watching him in Magic Mike! Whats your Twitter link?

    ReplyDelete