Monday, June 18, 2012

Being a Muse

I should always listen to my best friend, Karen.

I should always listen...

That's my mantra for the day as I plug in the second disc of the series Being Human (American) after looking at it in my DVD library for oh, about six months.

I love this show.

Being Human is about a vampire, a werewolf and ghost living together and trying to be...human. Well, as human as three monsters can get, I guess.

Great concept!

I'm always intrigued by TV series premises that are unique, engaging and well executed, but now, after returning from the Banff World Media Festival, TV is pretty much taking over my mind.

I should be writing instead.

So instead of NOT watching Being Human, I'm going to use the show for inspiration - particularly Sam Witwer, the actor who plays the vampire, Aidan. Google images may not have netted the best results, but trust me, he's smouldering on screen - and worthy of Muse Avatar status.

Don't take my word on it - check out the first season now.

- Dawn

The Book In My Bag Today: Fifty Shades Darker, E.L. James


3 comments:

  1. LOL! I knew you'd love it!!! Yes Sam Witwer is one sexy vamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued to see what the american version of Being Human is like, I love the british version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...looks good. The show sounds interesting too. : )

    ReplyDelete