Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNo: Day 3 - Let's Get This Party Started


NaNo Day 3, and I may have hit my stride.

Not that I want to jinx it, of course, but I'm pleased with yesterday's word output - just under 2,000. That doesn't quite catch me up on the dismal previous two days, but I'm following the brilliant advice of blogger friend (and NaNo champ) Hart Johnson - recalculate the words required, factoring in another couple of days of non-productivity.

And then just get er done.

I'm in Calgary this weekend for Playworks Ink, a bi-annual conference for theatre professionals. It's awe-inspiring, fun, completely new to me, and busy! But there's also down time. And during that down time, I plan to write.

A lot.

Doing NaNo? Sending you inspirational vibes.

- Dawn

The Book In My Bag Today: The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern

1 comment: